Project Skim Bekalan Air Triang, Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan (Package 1 – Construction of Triang Transfer Tunnel)
Contract Sum (MYR)
August 2007 / April 2011
CONSTRUCTION OF TRIANG TRANSFER TUNNEL & ASSOCIATED WORKS
GENERAL PROJECT INFORMATION
The Works will form part of the Triang Water Supply Scheme, which, when completed, will enable the transfer of raw water via tunnel and pipelines from Sg. Triang at Petaseh intake in Jelebu district to treatment works in Seremban district.
SCOPE OF PROJECT
The scope of work comprises:
- 3.5m internal diameter TBM tunnel of approximately 12.5 km long.
- R.C inlet and outlet connecting basins and associated pipe works.
- 300m long Access road to Inlet Portal.
- 1000m long Access road to Outlet Portal.
- 500m long Orang Asli diversion road.
- 6All ancillary and other works necessary for the completion of the contract
As at the month of August 2010, the physical work-in-progress is approximately 92%
The project was officially handed over to Zecon on 6th August 2007.