Project Skim Bekalan Air Triang, Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan (Package 5 – Construction of Triang Dam)
Contract Sum (MYR)
2009 / 2012
CONSTRUCTION OF SG. TRIANG DAM AND ASSOCIATED WORKS
GENERAL PROJECT INFORMATION
The Works will form part of the Triang Water Supply Scheme, which, when completed, will enable the transfer of raw water via tunnel and pipelines from Sg. Triang at Petaseh intake in Jelebu district to treatment works in Seremban district.
SCOPE OF PROJECT
The Scope Of Work Comprises:
A. Civil and Building Woks
- Earth fill dam 66 metres high by 300meters long.
- Spillway and Stilling Basin
- 75 meters high Draw Off Tower, Five (5) meters diameter horseshoe Diversion Tunnel
- Foundation and fissure grouting at the Dam site.
- Geotechnical instrumentation of the Dam.
- Site Clearance of about 240 hectares.
- 4KM upgrading of existing Access Road.
- Miscellaneous ancillary works including Service Buildings.
B. Mechanical and Electrical Works
- Design, manufacture, testing at manufacturer’s works, delivery, installation, testing at site, setting to work and commissioning of plant and equipment for the M & E work. Electrical distribution system and instrumentation system inclusive of all mechanical, electrical and other plant all as specified including valves, penstocks, pipeworks and fittings.
C. All other ancillary works required for the completion of the Works as necessary and as specified.
D. The training of the personnel of the Employer for the Operation and Maintenance of the Works.